- Tender navy beans slow-cooked with special bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices
- 8.3 ounce recyclable pop top cans of BUSH'S BEST Original Baked Beans
- Each cup serving contains 270 calories, 13g of plant based protein and 8g of fiber (28% DV)
- Our Baked Beans are made the way you’d make them…if you had the time! Slow-cooked with the plumpest beans and our signature blend of spices. Nothing compares to the contrasting flavors of savory hot dogs and hamburgers and the sweet taste of BUSH’S Baked Beans!
- For more than 110 years, BUSH'S BEST has been dedicated to bringing our best to kitchens, cookouts and gatherings of family and friends across the country. We’ve grown from a small tomato cannery into the best-known name in beans, with a wide range of delicious products, flavors and, of course, our Secret Family Recipe.
It's the bean that started it all! Back in 1969, Condon Bush decided to share his mother's secret recipe for baked beans with all of America. Tender navy beans are slow-cooked with special bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices. It's easy to see why it's enjoyed by millions every year! Looking for a delicious way to add protein, fiber and other essential nutrients to your family's meal? Try BUSH'S BEST Original Baked Beans. They're naturally low-fat, gluten-free and have only 270 calories per cup serving. BUSH’S is all about family, friends that feel like family, and a certain Secret Family Recipe. Since we got our start over 100 years ago in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee, BUSH'S BEST has always maintained that quality is the best policy. We pursue excellence and exceptional taste in our beans, sauces and everything we do. That's why you’re cooking up the best with BUSH’S BEST.