- Hearty flavor made from beef bones, organic vegetables, herbs and spices
- One serving contains 10g protein which is 20% of the daily recommended amount
- Gluten-free. Only 50 calories per serving. One serving = one container
- Sip as a warm beverage or use in recipes calling for broth, stock or bouillon
- Add a splash to sautéed vegetables or use instead of oil in marinades
Kitchen Basics Original Beef Bone Broth Ingredients
This sippable, heart-healthy snack has savory flavor that’s delicious enough to have on its own! Or, add your favorite herbs and spices. It’s a convenient ingredient to use in recipes like short ribs or Asian noodle soups.