- McCormick Granulated Garlic always starts with fresh, whole garlic cloves
- Savoy arnd sweet flavor of fresh garlic, but with a milder taster
- Seasons meat or poultry and adds flavor to vegetables, soups or stews
- Use as a base for homemade mbs and seasoning blends
- Larger size container perfect for frequent cooking or professional kitchens
McCormick Granulated Garlic has the unique savory and sweet flavor of fresh garlic, but with a milder taste.
Coarser than garlic powder, it is a versatile addition to meat rubs, seasoning blends and sauces.
Our granulated garlic is always made from fresh, whole garlic cloves that are dried and ground. It brings smooth, balanced warmth and complexity to any savory dish. An essential seasoning in Mediterranean and Asian cuisines, garlic adds rich, full flavor to soups, stews, stir-fry, salads and marinades. Try also in Italian dishes like shrimp scampi, tomato sauce and minestrone. Granulated garlic offers the perfect combination of flavor and convenience to make cooking a snap. Use 1/8 tsp. granulated garlic for 1 clove of fresh garlic.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.