- Promotes breast milk production for nursing mothers
- America's #1 lactation tea. Loved by moms for over 40 years.
- No stevia. No natural flavors. Caffeine-free
- Medicinal grade organic herbs from ethical trading partnerships
- Sweet with a distinct licorice taste
- Inspired by a Traditional European Medicine combination passed through generations of women, our time-tested formula uses fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek, and blessed thistle to help promote lactation
Personality: Supportive, empowering and believes in you. Herbal power: Traditionally used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production. Reason to love : while your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love the fact that this herbal tea has traditionally been used to help mothers support their production of breast milk and to promote healthy lactation. With herbs like fennel, anise (which give the tea a sweet, licorice like taste), coriander and fenugreek, each sip is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down from woman to woman for hundreds of years. Taste: sweet, spicy, slightly bitter with a distinct licorice-like taste. The statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.