- HEAD REFILLS: Includes 2 Microfiber Tuff-Scrub Dishwand Head Refills with a tough side for scrubbing and soap dispensing handle. Dish wand heads are easily exchangeable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY TOUGH JOB: Tuff-Scrub is perfectly designed to eliminate tough baked on grime for any difficult scrubbing job that other sponges cannot get done. Perfect for dishes, pots, pans, dinner plates, bowls, glasses & other glassware, cleaning the sink, bathroom tubs, toilets, or showers.
- HIGH QUALITY and DURABLE: Lasts longer than dish wand and sponge you have used before! They are machine washable and dishwasher friendly for multiple uses to stay fresh longer with the durability and cleaning power of microfiber. Tuff-Scrub pads are meant to prevent smelling and mildew.
- NON-SCRATCH & CHEMICAL FREE - 100% safe to use on any cookware or surface and do not contain any harmful chemicals. Tuff-Scrub is non-scratch and will not harm any of your pans or dishes.
- TUFF-SCRUB SATISFACTION: Tuff-Scrub sponges are the only dish cleaning sponge you will ever need again! But if the quality isn’t like you thought, please feel free to reach out to us if there are any problems and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied.
TUFF-SCRUB 2'n'1 Microfiber Sponge Pads are ideal for tougher scrubbing jobs. The pads feature one side for scrubbing and one side for aping for dual-sided cleaning. SAFE FOR: They are safe for non-stick cookware, dishes, sinks and counters. The “Tuff-Scrub” side is tough enough to remove stuck-on grime, yet gentle enough for non-stick pans. The microfiber side is excellent for wiping, absorption, and general cleaning. With fibers much thinner than a human hair, the microfiber strands pick up and trap dirt, dust, and grime for a faster, easier clean! Durable pads outlast and perform better than cellulose sponges. Color: Sky Blue with Gray/White Crosshatch Scrub Design. Single Pad Dimensions: 6. 5" x 4. 0" x 0. 92" Shipped as a 2-Pack. Use and Care Directions Dirt and particles can get trapped in microfiber. Machine wash or rinse often to remove trapped dirt and grime. Do not use chlorine bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Air dry or tumble dry on low. Dishwasher Safe.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.