- Compound W Freeze Off safely, easily and effectively removes common and plantar in as few as 1 treatment
- Freeze Off starts working instantly and is similar to the freeze method that many doctors use to remove
- Ultra-precision metal tip controls the contact area to freeze off the
- Freeze Off freezes the on the spot and usually causes the to fall off within 10-14 days
- Compound W is most trusted and dermatologist-recommended brand for removal treatment National Consumer Panel 52 Week Data: 1/28/2018, 1/27/2019, 1/26/2020 and IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/11/18 - 11/30/19
- Contains 8 freeze applications; for use by adults and children 4 years of age or older; FSA/HSA Eligible Item
Easily and effectively remove warts in as little as one treatment with Freeze Off, our original wart freeze treatment. From gels and liquids to freezing methods, there's a Compound W product that's just right for you. Each wart removal type easily and effectively removes warts. The Freeze wart removal method freezes the wart to kill the virus and can remove warts in as few as one treatment. Medicated bandages and topical liquids and gels slowly soften and peel away the wart over time with salicylic acid. While Freeze wart treatments can remove warts relatively quickly, medicated bandages and topical gels and liquids can take up to several weeks to fully remove a wart. Compound W also has special wart remover products specially designed for kids with two removal types — freeze and medicated bandages. Compound W offers a variety of wart treatment products so you can treat warts at home and get back to looking and feeling great.