Bring the deliciousness of gravy mixed with two cat-favorite flavors to your cat's dish with Purina Friskies Gravy Swirlers dry cat food. Savory chicken and salmon flavors combine to create the taste cats crave, and there's gravy baked into each bite for added yum. Let the sound of the mouthwatering kibble hitting her bowl pique your cat's attention, and watch as she delights in every last delicious bite. This dry cat food recipe features essential vitamins and minerals for the everyday nutrition your cat needs to be her best self. Because it's formulated for all life stages, this mouthwatering meal can follow your cat companion from her playful kitten days all the way through to her adventurous adult years. Give your cat the 100% complete and balanced nutrition she deserves along with the taste she adores every time you offer up a helping of this Purina Friskies recipe.
- Chicken and salmon flavors cats love
- Savory gravy baked in for added flavor
- Tempting texture entices her to her dish
- 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition formulated for all life stages
- Essential vitamins and minerals for the everyday nutrition cats need
- Antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system
- Essential fatty acids to help support healthy skin and coat
- Checked for quality and safety to provide added peace of mind
- Backed by a company committed to sustainable practices
Ever since this product was first available, all my three cats loved this dry food. I've given them all various brands, but this is undoubtedly the favorite. Highly recommended!
Bought these for my kitten. He is a wee bit underweight and I wanted to buy something a little on the stinky side with high fat in an attempt to get him to eat a little more. This worked out perfect form my kitten.
Adopted two kittens from a shelter and they advised Fancy Feast Kittenbecause the protein content was higher than others. The kitties love it and I mix it with higher protein dry food.
My cat, Lady is an elegant girl. She's a 5 year old Siamese Cat who deserves the best and will only accept the best!! I've been feeding her this food to her for months and she has not gotten tired of it at all. I get the friskies wet food to mix into her meals occationally, but she never hesitates with this dry food.