Gerber Organic Teethers 1 Mango Banana Carrot, and 1 Blueberry Apple Beet are made to gently massage tender gums and are perfectly shaped for little ones to grasp on their own. This teething snack is made with simple, Organic, Non-GMO ingredients, NO artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
The Gerber Organic Teethers Variety Pack Features
- Teething Snacks: Gentle teething wafers for babies 7 months and up have an easy to grip design for babies who can pick up foods and are learning to self-feed. These are a yummy way to help soothe your baby’s teething gums
- Wholesome Ingredients: These easily dissolving snacks contain 4 grams of whole grains & 2 grams of protein per serving. Ingredients are Non-GMO & Certified Organic with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Nutritious Snacking: Our snacks are crafted to be nutritious with wholesome ingredients like whole grains, yogurt, & real fruit & veggies. No artificial flavors, sweeteners or synthetic colors ever
- Gerber Goodness: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies, & grains to help nourish your baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks & toddler food
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs
Perfect thickness and texture for my daughter, who is gradually acclimating to solid foods. Excellent stuff for my baby from Gerber meals.
They are the perfect size for a snack in between feedings and my son adores them. It gives me the impression that I have given them a tiny yet thoughtful gift. Nicely done.
2 for 10 is the best deal I've seen on teethers
These organic teethers are the best. Teething is a sad stage as a mom, but these bring a little relief for my baby.. Or maybe a distraction - either way, they save some tears
Our favorite treat are these teethers! One of my favorite qualities is the shape because it's easy for my baby to hold and suck on. They dissolve down pretty easily and quick, knock on wood, we've never had a problem with choking/coughing or roo large of pieces. They're easy to manage and great to have. My 5 year old will steal a pack every now and then too. I really trust Gerber so I'm not afraid treating them with these.