KIWI Waterproofer Features
- KIWI Boot Waterproofer provides tough silicone protection for work and outdoor boots
- Waterproof spray for boots
- Spray has unique formula that bonds to leather and fabrics
- Creates an extremely tough water barrier, while still allowing materials to breathe
- Protect your pride, whatever the weather
KIWI Boot Waterproofer Instructions
1. Ensure boots are clean and dry before use. Patch test for color fastness before use. Shake can well before using.
2. Hold can upright and spry entire surface of boots from 7 to 10 inches away with a light, even coat. For maximum protection apply a second coat after 4 hours.
3. Allow article to dry for 24-48 hours before warning.
Spot test light color materials, as silicone may impart a slightly darker, richer tone. Use KIWI® Protect All or KIWI® Suede Protector to weatherproof delicate leathers and suede. For dirty boots, use KIWI® Boot Cleaner prior to protecting.
I buy this every summer so that I can waterproof my backpacks, camping gear, and outdoor furniture for the rainy months. It works really well on all my suede shoes, and I spray it on my leather boots as well.
You may also like