With Krusteaz Traditional Light & Flaky Pie Crust Mix, you get the light, flaky, and delectable Pie Crust you love!
When you see how easy it is to make this flaky, melt-in-your-mouth pie crust, you’ll want a piece. Krusteaz Pie Crust is our original mix where we got the name "crust-ease". Just add water and the crust will be ready to add to your pie in 4 easy steps. This mix contains eggs, milk, soy and tree nuts.
Krusteaz Pie Crust Features
- Made with real ingredients including 100% whole grain flour, and hearty protein
- Easily whip up some tender, light, and flaky pie crusts for a variety of occasions
- A Krusteaz staple, this traditional melt-in-your-mouth pie crust is sure to be a hit with the whole family
- Prepare in just four, simple steps! Heat — Stir — Shape — Fold! (Full instructions available on the box.)
- Use this pie crust for ready-to-fill pies, single-crust or double-crust pies, pie crust rolls, cookies, pinwheels, and apple pie pockets, you name it!
- Every order of this pie crust mix, which makes about four crusts, includes a single, 20-ounce box
Krusteaz Traditional Pie Crust Mix Baking Directions
So to prepare it, all you have to do is heat your oven to 450°F, stir together the pie crust mix and cold water, and mix, shape, and/or flatten and fold the dough, then bake as directed! (Additional baking instructions on the box.)
This order of melt-in-your-mouth pie crust mix includes a single, 20-ounce box. They say home is where the heart is. For us, that’s the Pacific Northwest – a place known for its natural beauty and balanced way of life, and where we chose to start our family business. It’s also the inspiration behind the food we make.
Made with real ingredients, 100% whole grain flour, and hearty protein, our pancakes, muffins, bars, mixes and more make it easier to feed your family well, wherever your home is.
I really enjoy the Krusteaz pie mix because of the convenience, very little mess, and the taste is outstanding. Excellent product by Krusteaz.
You may also like