- Multi-surface bathroom and tile cleaner is tough on soap scum and takes on grime wherever it hides
- Easy-to-pour concentrated Scrubbing Bubbles refill bottle provides the cleaning power you've come to trust from the Scrubbing Bubbles brand
- Scrubbing Bubbles concentrate has 78% less plastic compared to a 26 fl. oz. bottle + trigger
- Save time and money with a clean you can feel good about
- Reusable trigger bottle helps reduce waste
Plastic pollution is a global concern that's continuing to get worse and worse. Approximately 90% of plastic from the 300 million tons produced annually accumulates in our landfills or is sloughing off in the natural environment as litter. Scrubbing Bubbles is committed on making a difference through innovation by offering concentrated refills in easy-to-recycle packaging to promote sustainability. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner is now available in a concentrated refill cleaner. This easy-to-pour concentrated Scrubbing Bubbles bottle provides a simple refilling alternative. It's the perfect solution to taking on messes that build up in bathrooms. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner works to remove soap scum on bathroom surfaces. Use it for cleaning bathroom surface areas like sinks, countertops, or around the toilet bowl. It's bad news for bathroom grime, good news for sparkle and shine. Re-use the trigger bottle and feel good knowing that you're helping to reduce plastic waste. One small step can make an impact. Convenient refills are available from your other favorite brands Windexand Fantastik. SC Johnson is a family company at work for a better world. National Geographic web article dated December 18, 2018 (Laura Parker).
I love these concentrates so much! I use them for my cleaning company and they are the perfect size for my housekeepers to keep in their bags. Definitely recommend!