- Louisiana's Sweet Heat with Honey Hot Sauce proves that your kick can have a sweet side
- A tantalizing addition to just about all of your favorite meals
- Heat meets sweet with this perfect blend of honey and aged peppers
- It's the best of both worlds, with just the right amount of Louisiana flavor
- Enjoy with just about anything!
This stuff is so good. Its great on roasted broccoli, wings, pizza, you name it. A local pizzeria actually features it as an ingredient on their Pep & Honey pizza, which is just pepperoni pizza with a Mikes hot honey drizzle. Its amazing.
As states in the title, I'm not big into honey. But I saw this product in a video and decided to try it out. I put someone a slice of pizza and ended up dousing every slice I had in it, almost a second layer of sauce. Good stuff!
I like spicing up food, but never considered hot honey until I had it on a pepperoni pizza. Yummy! The regular to me is more of a mild heat if you use sparingly and medium if use more.