- Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Daily Herbal Tea Sampler Pack: 1 box of Hibiscus Tea, 1 box of Hawthorn & Hibiscus Tea, 1 box of Rose Hips & Hibiscus Tea
- Hibiscus: This organic hibiscus tea supports the cardiovascular system; Tart, tangy & fruity taste
- Hawthorn & Hibiscus: Our hawthorn and hibiscus tea promotes heart health; Fruity and floral taste with a touch of tartness
- Rose Hips & Hibiscus: Supports everyday wellness; Fruity, tangy and refreshing taste
- Each box contains 16 wrapped tea bags
Experience the ancient wisdom of plant medicine for yourself with our beneficial herbal teas. Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Tea. Herbal Power: This organic hibiscus tea supports the cardiovascular system.* Taste: Tart, tangy and fruity. Plant Story: We source some of our favorite hibiscus flower from organic farms in Egypt, where the heat-loving plant flourishes. Our farmers harvest the flowers’ red centers—called calyces—for us, and then we blend them with blackberry leaf and lemongrass to create a delightful tea, to enjoy iced or hot. Traditional Medicinals Organic Hawthorn & Hibiscus Tea. Herbal Power: Our hawthorn and hibiscus tea promotes heart health.* Taste: Fruity and floral, with a touch of tartness. Plant Story: For centuries, herbalists have sought out the hawthorn bush’s herbal powers to protect and support matters of the heart, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. To create this tasty hawthorn berry tonic, our herbalists use hand-picked leaves, berries, and flowers to ensure that they meet our high quality standards. Traditional Medicinals Organic Rose Hips & Hibiscus Tea. Herbal Power: Supports everyday wellness.* Taste: Fruity, tangy and refreshing. Plant Story: The oblong fruits of the Rosa canina rosebush, called “hips,” are herbal mainstays, even featured in syrups during times of war when fresh foods were scarce. After the petals of the rose’s iconic flower drop off, the hips begin to form. Our partner growers then harvest them by hand at the peak of ripeness.
This Tea tastes alright, but properties of it are very good at relieving sore throat. Love how hot tea can solve your cold problems in no time. Pretty Good Tea with value for money.